Trade for new and used items, like all star, in in Toronto. Earn BTZ to buy and sell on Bunz, or to spend on coffee, groceries and more at local businesses. Help us support sustainable trade in Toronto.
Star Wars Lego Fans
I would like to trade my 2 sets of Star Wars Lego for anything related to hobby grade remote controlled buggies, trucks & cars. These are unopened and have been stored for sometime, these would be an excellent addition to someone collecting Star Wars or Lego memorabilia. Happy bunzday.
YSL All Hours Primer Samples
I have 5 and am looking to trade all as one bundle. Decluttering, mostly looking for BTZ or equal value in GCs, also open to items listed on my ISO list. ***Please kindly check out my profile/bio for my latest meet up schedule as I work very odd hours, and let me know when you’re available to meet when you make me an offer!
CALLING ALL CURLY FRIENDS
SELLING AS BUNDLE #curly #hair #shampoo okay y’all these are the products that just didn’t work for my curl pattern! Probs has like a $50-60 retail but looking to give it a new home INCLUDES: Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus curl & shine shampoo (95% full) Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus frizz free curl mousse (90% full) Not your mothers curl defining detangler (45% full) Not your mothers curl defining combing cream (50% full) Ouidad heat and humidity gel (95% full) Wide toothed comb Microfiber hair wrap (don’t think I’ve ever used, came in a pack of two and have always used the other) Looking for BTZ!!! But always open to looking at your profile!!